Guests are welcome to relax in the gardens of the house or in the comfortable guest lounge.
The counties of Surrey, Sussex and Kent contain outstanding areas of natural beauty and picturesque villages.
Gardens to visit include Wakehurst Place and Nymans. Historic country houses in the region include Windsor and Hever Castle.
- Horse Racing – at Epsom, Sandown, Kempton Park, Lingfield, Brighton
- Golf – including courses at Walton Heath, Dorking and Betchworth Park
- Visiting the attractions of London
Several theme parks are within easy reach of Charlwood – such as Legoland, Thorpe Park and Chessington World of Adventure.
Unique British Tours
Please see – www.uniquebritishtours.co.uk – run by a local man, this company offers tours around Britain. The website may be useful to Americans or other visitors from afar, who are interested in doing a tour whilst staying at Trumbles.
Guests Attending Local Wedding Venues
Trumbles is ideally located for a number of local Wedding Venues such as Stanhill Court Hotel (0.5 miles), Gildings Barns (3.7 miles) and The Old Greens Barn (4.7 miles) and can offer these wedding related services:
- Transport in our 8 seater minibus TO these venues. We do not offer transport FROM these venues but are able to recommend local taxi firms for guests to use. Please contact us for rates.
- For Bridal parties wishing to use Trumbles to get ready in there is an additional charge of £20 per room in addition to a minimum of 2 nights stay.
- For wedding guests staying 1 night but wishing to arrive before our usual check-in time of 16.00 there is an early check-in fee of £20 per room.
Whilst we are unable to supply any alcoholic beverages, we are more than happy to chill any bottles guests bring themselves and provide champagne flutes, wine glasses and corkscrews as required.