Breakfast is taken in the spacious conservatory which overlooks the terrace and peaceful garden.
At Trumbles, the Room Rates include a choice of continental style or cooked breakfast.
Cooked breakfast is available between 07:30 and 08:15 Monday to Friday, and between 08:00 and 09:00 on Saturday and Sunday.
All eggs served with breakfast are laid by our very own Free Range Chickens!
For guests departing earlier than the cooked breakfast service times, a self-service buffet-style Continental Breakfast, consisting of cereals, toast, danish pastries, fresh fruit, cheeses, yoghurts, tea and coffee, is available.
Nearby options for dining out include:
- The Half Moon, www.thehalfmooncharlwood.com, tel. 01293 863414
- The Fox Revived, www.brunningandprice.co.uk/foxrevived/, tel. 01293 229270
- The Charlwood, www.thecharlwood.co.uk, tel. 01293 862203
- The Surrey Oaks, www.surreyoaks.co.uk, tel. 01306 631200
- The Plough, www.theploughleigh.co.uk, tel. 01306 611348
Charlwood village (only a 10 minute walk from Trumbles) has two pubs and nearby Horley provides further eating options for lunch and dinner.
For guests not wanting to walk or drive to the village, Trumbles will transport you to and from the local pubs for a small additional fee.
Guests arriving after pub food serving times, or for those guests not wanting to go out for a meal we are happy to provide a plate of sandwiches in your room.