Gatwick Airport Bed and Breakfast
A warm welcome from hosts David and Julia Roberts awaits you at Trumbles, a Victorian house set in an elevated position in open countryside located in the charming village of Charlwood near Gatwick Airport and Horley in Surrey.
Trumbles is conveniently located near Gatwick Airport the location is not under the flight path, but the airport is just a 10 minute drive away. Guests staying at Trumbles often comment on how peaceful it is.
There are 8 spacious bedrooms – all of which have full en-suite facilities, and 2 of which have a small kitchenette.
A Guest Lounge is available for guests to relax in and breakfast is served in the sunny conservatory overlooking the surrounding countryside. In warmer weather guests are welcome to relax in the Garden.
- Peaceful Countryside Location with Stunning Views
- Only 10 minutes from Gatwick Airport
- Great Value On-Site Airport Parking
- Free Overnight Parking for Guests
- Free Wi-Fi Access
- Early Breakfast Available
- Ground Floor Rooms Available
- All Families Welcome
- Cot, Highchair and Steriliser available
- All stages of children’s car seats available
- Rooms with Fridge, Microwave, Kettle and Toaster available
For your convenience, Holiday Parking is available on-site at Trumbles, at very competitive rates.
Guests staying overnight and leaving their car with us are offered free, 24hr Courtesy Transport To Gatwick and Courtesy Transport From Gatwick between 06.00 and 22.00 hours, for bookings made directly on this website or by phone only.
Please see Parking Details Page for more information.
Trumbles complies with the new GDPR law on data privacy – click here for a copy of our policy.